EA, Flexibility and control are key to the design of the Amaran P60c RGBWW LED Panel. The sturdily-constructed fixture has two lighting modes. The CCT mode offers an expansive color temperature of 2500 to 7500K with an impressive CRI rating of 95 and plus/minus green control. The HSI mode allows you to adjust the hue, saturation, and intensity giving you access to literally millions of custom colors. There’s also an industry-standard 46-gel library for even greater chromatic control. The P60c is dimmable from 0 to 100% without flicker or color shift. Besides user-programmable presets, the P60c has 10 special effects including Lightning, Paparazzi, Strobe, Cop Car, Fireworks, Pulsing, Faulty Bulb, Fire, TV, and Party Lights. A softbox is included to soften the bright LEDs as is a grid to enable selective lighting.
All of these adjustments can be made locally on the unit or wirelessly from up to 262′ away with your smartphone and the Sidus Link app. The P60c is ready for worldwide use thanks to its 100 to 240 VAC power supply but it can also run on NP-F batteries when AC power is unavailable.
3 Lighting Modes
- CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) mode allows for bi-color (daylight to tungsten) operation with the addition of plus and minus green adjustment
- HSI color mode allows for full color control over hue, saturation, and intensity
- Gel mode allows for a variety of 46 gels to be selected from the menu
In the Box
- amaran P60c RGBWW LED Panel
- Power Supply
- AC Power Cable
- Tilting Mounting Support with Umbrella Holder
- Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty