Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Headphones
- For Pro-Level Tracking/Mixing and DJing
- 45mm Neodymium Dynamic Drivers
- 15 Hz to 28 kHz Frequency Response
- Tuned for Clarity & Deep, Accurate Bass
- Over-Ear, Sound-Isolating Design
- 90° Swivel Earcups, Foldable Design
- Three Detachable Single-Sided Cables
- Pro-Grade Build Boosts Comfort/Strength
- 3.5mm TRS Plug and 1/4″ Screw-On Adapter
EA, Widely acclaimed for their sonic performance, one-ear monitoring capability, and foldable, travel-friendly design, the black Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Headphones M-Series monitor headphones offer pro-grade build quality and audio performance for professional studio-based production, location recording, DJing, podcasting, and daily listening. Outfitted with 45mm large-aperture dynamic drivers and an over-ear, closed-back design, the ATH-M50x headphones deliver clarity, deep bass, and extended bandwidth (15 Hz to 28 kHz) while isolating you from outside sounds.
Thanks to the 90° swiveling earcups, pro-quality materials, and generous cushioning on the headband and earpads, the headphones are both durable and comfortable to wear. Three detachable, single-sided cables—one coiled and two straight—are included for optimal operation in the studio or on the go. Each cable sports a gold-plated 3.5mm mini plug for use with mobile devices and computer soundcards, and a 1/4″ screw-on adapter is included for easy hookup to audio interfaces, mixers, and stereo receivers. A carrying pouch is supplied with the ATH-M50x for convenient storage and transport of the headphones.