EA, Fully immerse yourself in the amazing aerial views and unbridled speed of drone flying with the combo version of the DJI FPV Drone. Using the bundled FPV Goggles V2, you get a first-person view of what the drone sees, with footage that makes it feel like you’re the one flying through the sky. The onboard 4K60 fps gimbal camera can send low-latency video to your goggles for a near real-time experience. The 150° super-wide FOV lets you take in and appreciate the scope of the vistas you fly over.
With three different flying modes to choose from, you can fly at your own personal comfort level. When fully unleashed, the FPV Drone can speed across the sky at up to 87 mph. Even at this blistering speed, DJI’s RockSteady EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) technology will help ensure the footage you capture is smooth. You can capture video on an optional microSD card (up to 256GB) at 120 Mb/s. Whether you enjoy breakneck racing or leisurely touring beautiful terrain, the FPV Drone gives you an intimate experience, unlike traditional piloting.
Ready-to-Fly Combo Version
Three Flying Modes
- N Mode: Geared for new pilots, with simplified drone flight controls and safety features engaged, such as obstacle sensing.
- S Mode: A hybrid flight mode that lets you fly manually for more freedom but keeps the easier-to-use simplified controls.
- M Mode: For skilled pilots, with limitless control over the flight experience.
DJI Virtual Flight App
DJI Fly App
This mobile app gives you the ability to view and adjust footage and enhance your piloting experience. Features include:
- Smartphone Live View: Displays the live view from the Goggles on a phone when connected via an optional cable.
- Edit and Share: Play back, edit, and share footage on social media.
- Fly Spots: Discover popular aerial photography spots near you to maximize your flying experience.
4x Slow Motion
Record footage at four times the standard rate of recording for a slow-motion effect.