DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo Smart Controller
- 8K Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Video
- Up to 4K60p Video & 48MP Images
- Smart Controller with 5.5″ 1080p Screen
- Extra Fly More Combo Accessories
The DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo with Smart Controller bundle includes the Mavic Air 2, a midrange drone with flagship features combining a foldable and portable frame, a high-end camera system, and a host of accessories to get you flying quickly. With the addition of the DJI Smart Controller, your piloting experience is upgraded with a remote that supports OcuSync 2.0 technology, features a bright (1000 cd/m²) built-in 5.5″ display, and offers pre-installed features such as SkyTalk, DJI Go 4, and DJI Fly apps.
The Smart Controller can operate the DJI Mavic Air 2 from up to 6.2 miles away, receiving a live drone feed at up to 1080p resolution. The controller connects to the Mavic Air 2 as soon as it turns on, can withstand extreme temperatures of -4°F to 104°F, so you can fly in a wide range of locales. When in the air, the drone’s 3-axis gimbal uses a 1/2″ CMOS sensor to capture up to 8K Hyperlapse time-lapse shots, 4K60 video, 240 fps slow-motion 1080p video, and up to 48MP stills. In addition, photos, panoramas, and video can be captured in HDR for more dynamic results. All your footage can be saved to 8GB of internal storage and on optional SD cards up to 256GB in size.
Helping you capture all this stunning footage is a host of built-in tracking technologies and intelligent obstacle avoidance. FocusTrack combines three different tracking features with abilities that include tracking of subjects and following predetermined flight paths. The Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems 3.0 (APAS) is aware of the Mavic Air 2 in 3D space and its proximity to people and objects to help avoid accidental collisions. Return to Home (RTH) and precision landing options are supported so you can easily and safely retrieve the drone when you finish filming.
With a robust 3500mAh battery, you can fly the Mavic Air 2 and shoot video for up to 34 minutes at a time, at speeds of up to 32 mph. Since this is the Fly More Combo edition of the DJI Mavic Air 2, you get two additional batteries, a battery charging hub, and a battery-to-power bank adapter. This lets you rotate batteries, keeping everything charges for hours of flight time. You also get a shoulder bag, filters, and extra propellers to further enhance your experience.
Fly More Combo
With the Fly More Combo, you get even more accessories with the Mavic Air 2. The accessory package is designed to help get you flying and filming right away and to give you more capabilities when on location. Compared to the included accessories of the standard Mavic Air 2, the Fly More Combo gives you the following:
- Extra propellers: Three additional pair of props so you can make even more repairs if needed
- Extra batteries: Two extra batteries give you up to 68 additional minutes of flight time
- ND filter set (ND16, ND64, and ND256): Three ND filters let you reduce incoming light and glare in your footage
- Battery charging hub: Recharge your batteries while out filming to help maximize the amount of footage you can capture in a single outing
- Battery to power bank adapter: Lets you recharge mobile devices from one of the Mavic Air 2’s flight batteries
- Shoulder bag: More easily transport the Mavic Air 2 and accessories to your filming location