DJI OM 5 Smartphone Gimbal
- Extendable Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer
- Magnetic Phone Clamp, Strong Torque
- Even More Compact, up to 10.2 oz Load
- 8.5″ Extension Rod
Available on backorder
EA, DJI OM 5 smartphone gimbal stabilizer comes in an even more compact frame that’s easier to balance and fold down, and it now features an extension rod that provides an additional 8.5″ length to help design more creative shots. It retains the handy foldable magnetic smartphone mount, and it now comes in a metal design with metal joints for improved durability and ergonomics.
The DJI OM 5 Smartphone Gimbal features Bluetooth 5 control and syncs up with the DJI Mimo app to provide multiple shooting modes and functions, including Sport, Portrait, Underslung, Landscape, Time-Lapse, DynamicZoom (Dolly Zoom), Hyperlapse, Panorama, enhanced “CloneMe” Panorama, Slow-Motion, Inception-style spin (SpinShot), and a Sport mode for fast-action shooting. In addition to using the joystick controls on the handle, you can also use hand gestures to control the gimbal to track your movement, take a selfie, or start/stop your smartphone camera, so you don’t have to press the record button or touch any controls. It can also automatically track body shapes to track human subjects without the need to make a manual selection with the latest ActiveTrack 4.0.
You can mount any smartphone up to 3.3″ wide in its phone cradle, and its magnetic phone holder and smartphone magnetic ring allow for simple and fast mounting and unmounting. The integrated intelligent sensor even tells you when your smartphone is mounted. The built-in battery runtime is approximately 6.4 hours, and it takes approximately 1.5 hours to charge using the included USB Type-C cable. The bottom of the gimbal handle features a 1/4″-20 mounting thread to mount the gimbal on the included grip tripod or other accessory. A storage pouch and wrist strap are also included with the gimbal.
- Extension rod for additional 8.5″ length
- Supports up to 3.3″ wide smartphones
- Magnetic smartphone mount with intelligent sensor
- Ultracompact, foldable design with redesigned comfort handgrip
- High-torque motor
- Easy to balance
- Controllable range: -161.2 to 172.08° pan / -101.46 to 229.54° tilt / -127.05 to 208.95° roll
- Bluetooth 5.0 support
- Controllable speed: 120°/s max
- Built-in battery: Up to 6.5-hour runtime / 7.74Wh capacity, 1000mAh
- 1/4″-20 tripod mounting thread
- USB Type-C power input
- Grip tripod included