K&F Concept 49mm VND Filter ND8-ND2000
KSh4,999.00 Excl. VAT
EA, This K&F Concept 49mm VND Filter ND8-ND2000 makes it easier to achieve effects such as a shallower depth of field or blurred motion. Try an ND, or neutral density filter. ND filters reduce the amount of light entering the lens.
This K&F Concept 49mm VND Filter ND8-ND2000 neutral density filter can be adjusted from ND8 to ND2000, easy to create different neutral density by rotating the ring.
- Allows the use of slow shutter speeds, with high speed films or digital cameras, to record movement/image blur in subjects.
- Decrease the depth of field by using wider apertures, which helps separate subjects from their background.
- The MIN denotes ND8 (3 f-stop) and the MAX denotes ND2000(11 f-stops),gives you full control over your content.
Double Side Waterproof Coating
Both side of this nd filter glass with waterproof coating , even the water pray on the filter also can cleaning it easily , doesn’t left water marks on the glass.
Lanscape Shooting Recommended
This nd filter coated on both sides, reducts the light scattering.And more, K&F new nanometer coating technology,reduces lens flare and ghosting while made the filter water repellent, oil , dust resistant.
Variable 3-11 Stops
This nd filter variable range from 3-11 stop, recommending use it in video shot/ sunrise and sunset for long time exposure needs design.
CNC Non-slip Design
- The filter frame thickness is 7.4mm, the surface is designed with a CNC trapezoidal pattern to ensure that the friction is increased over a large area when the user rotates.
- This nd filter is compatible with teh same size lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordered. This number is always preceded by a “ø” (diameter) symbol.
- And the overplaied filter or lens hood need larger one size than this filter , such as 55mm ND8-ND2000 filter needs 58mm lens hood.