Panasonic Lumix GH5 II with 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
- 20.3MP Live MOS Sensor with AR Coating
- DCI/UHD 4K 60p Video, 10-Bit Internal
- Pre-Installed V-Log L, No Crop 4K Video
- 6.5-Stop 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2
- 0.76x 3.68m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.84m-Dot Free-Angle Touchscreen
- 225-Area DFD AF, Advanced Subject Detect
- Livestream Video via Wi-Fi
- 6K and 4K PHOTO Modes
EA, Boasting updated video capabilities and a refined design, the Panasonic Lumix GH5 II with 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens provides a professional-quality imaging platform for shooters who demand versatile video and stills capabilities in a single compact camera. Featuring a 20.3MP Live MOS Sensor with AR Coating, the camera records DCI and UHD 4K with the full sensor area and can output 10-bit 4:2:0 internally up to 60p, or 4:2:2 at 30p. The GH5 II offers unlimited video recording for less downtime when filming, and the camera ships with pre-installed V-Log L for multi-camera recording, making it is easy to match the color tone with the footage recorded by other VariCam-series cameras. The included DMW-BLK22 battery provides approximately 410 shots per charge when using the rear monitor or electronic viewfinder, and the high-capacity battery can be quickly charged with the bundled USB 3.1 Type-C cable. You can also supply continuous power to the camera while shooting photos and video via the included USB cable.
A 3″ 1.84m-dot rear TFT LCD monitor provides flexible framing, high visibility, and vivid color to support viewing from a variety of angles. An updated 5-axis sensor stabilization system works with Lumix O.I.S lenses to activate Dual I.S. 2 for highly-effective shake correction. Previously limited to 5 stops of shake reduction, this now means you can compensate for up to 6.5 stops of shutter speed. A Depth-from-Defocus autofocus system benefits both still and video recording modes ensuring fast and precise focus. The GH5 II features human face, eye, head, body, and animal recognition. Deep Learning technology detects the eye and face approximately twice as fast as the GH5 allowing you to concentrate on the composition of your photos and videos. Designed for today’s creators and audiences, the easy-to-use Lumix Sync app for smartphones and tablets provides high-quality livestreaming with minimum equipment. Livestreaming via a router is available as well with Lumix Network Setting Software. Whether indoors or outdoors, only the camera and a smartphone are required to reach an audience, making the GH5 II an ideal camera for electronic news gathering, travel, event, lecture, and live commerce applications.
20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor with AR Coating and Venus Engine
4K Video Recording
The Panasonic Lumix GH5 II features outstanding video performance for professional videography and is capable of unlimited video recording in various settings. It can record DCI and UHD 4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit and simultaneously output 4:2:2 10-bit over HDMI during 4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit internal recording. An HDMI port is present on the camera for high-quality output for use with external monitors and recorders. The camera also offers high bit-rate recording for highly detailed images free of compression artifacts.
For more advanced users, multiple picture styles provide two types of Cinelike gamma presets in the Photo Style. With these modes warm skin tones or delicate nuances of light and shadow can be reproduced without color grading over V-Log footage. The Cinelike D2 setting gives priority to dynamic range while Cinelike V2 prioritizes contrast. L. Monochrome S and L. Classic Neo have also been added, and all these modes can be used for anamorphic video recording.
The Panasonic Lumix GH5 Mark II is designed to be an expandable system, with multiple options available to help improve video recording capabilities. Examples of this are an optional XLR Microphone Adapter that provides XLR inputs and physical controls through a hot shoe connection. Users can also use standard microphones and headphones via the 3.5mm input and output jacks.
Wireless and Wired Livestreaming
225-Area Depth-from-Defocus Autofocus System
Dual I.S. 2
6K and 4K PHOTO
Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens
Developed as a compact zoom that is ideal for travel, the Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. from Panasonic is a Micro Four Thirds system lens that spans a versatile 24-120mm equivalent focal length range. Covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives, the lens’ design incorporates three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element to reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity and image sharpness. Additionally, an apt POWER Optical Image Stabilization system compensates for the effects of camera shake and is also compatible with cameras featuring Dual I.S. for robust stability to benefit handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Further cementing its place as a versatile and ideal lens for photographers on-the-go, this 12-60mm lens sports a dust- and splash-proof construction for use in harsh environments.
- Compatible with Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this 12-60mm lens provides a 24-120mm equivalent focal length range that spans wide-angle to telephoto perspectives.
- Three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element help reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- A POWER O.I.S. system minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. This image stabilization system is also compatible with the Dual I.S. function of select Panasonic cameras, which further employs sensor-shift type image stabilization for even more effective control of camera shake.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth bokeh quality to suit working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- The splash- and dust-resistant construction benefits working in inclement conditions and harsh environments.