Rode NTG3 Moisture-Resistant Shotgun Microphone (Satin Nickel)
- For Indie Films, TV & Documentaries
- Moisture-Resistant for Humid Conditions
- Phantom Powered
- Simple Operation with No Controls
- Enhanced Immunity to RF Interference
- Low-Noise Circuitry
- High Sensitivity Requires Less Gain
- Slight Presence Boost & Bass Attenuation
- Windscreen Reduces Wind Noise
- Lightweight Housing
KSh75,000.00 Excl. VAT
EA, Capture broadcast-quality sound indoors or outside for your next indie film, TV shoot, or documentary project with the satin nickel Rode NTG3 Shotgun Microphone. Professional-level features such as low-noise circuitry, upgraded immunity to radio-frequency interference, and minimal handling noise reduce the need to repair and restore audio in postproduction.
The NTG3’s high sensitivity allows it to produce strong output levels without having to apply extreme gain at your mic preamp. Sonically, the Rode NTG3 Shotgun Microphone delivers consistently clear sound due in part to its gentle rise in high frequencies and its rumble-reducing attenuation of low bass frequencies. Its switch- and dial-free design lets you set up quickly and focus on the sound instead of fiddling with various mic settings. The solid brass housing is both durable and lightweight, and its anti-glare finish prevents reflections in the shot.
Designed to Withstand Adverse Environmental Conditions
The NTG3 was engineered for broadcast-quality sound, enhanced immunity to RF (radio frequency) interference, and low handling noise. Plus, its balanced output allows longer cable runs than most camera-mount shotgun microphones.
The combination of the NTG3’s 10″ long body and supercardioid polar pattern yields focused on-axis directionality with maximum rejection behind the mic. Its low self-noise of 13 dBA and highly sensitive condenser element communicate detailed audio unburdened by the hiss that plagues many low-cost microphones.
Ideal for Boompole Mounting
Windscreen Minimizes Wind Noise
- Rode NTG3 Moisture-Resistant Shotgun Microphone (Satin Nickel)
- Rode RM5 Stand Mount for the NT5 Microphone
- Aluminum Storage Cylinder
- Padded Zip Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 10 Years upon Registration