Saramonic UwMic9S Kit1 UHF Wireless Microphone System (TX+RX)
- Delivering professional broadcast-quality sound
- Low-cut function for low-frequency noise canceling
- Infrared pairing function
- Mono/Stereo mode switchable
- Vivid High-contrast OLED display
- Detachable and 360° switchable antenna
- ON/OFF physical switches for group channel A and B
- Independent left and right channel outputs
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Mic and Line input for multi-layered content creating
- Headphone monitoring available
- Watertight suitcase included
EA, Wireless Microphone System
The Saramonic UwMic9s wireless microphone system provides a premium 2-person wireless audio solution for Broadcast & TV, ENG, filmmakers, vloggers, mobile journalists and content creators for. It is an easy-to use, high-quality and flexible UHF system. The external input allows the receiver to be connected to a mic or line level device, such as a shotgun microphone, mixer, recorder or music player to capture additional sound or music. The system can be powered through its USB-C ports, allowing it to run for numerous hours on a USB-C 5V power bank.
RX9S Portable Receiver
The Saramonic UwMic9s RX is a camera-mountable dual-channel UHF wireless receiver. It features wide switching RF bandwidth, a high-contrast OLED display and infrared, synchronization between transmitter and receiver. The two detachable antennas can be rotated 360° for better reception. The receiver’s output can be toggled between mono and stereo modes. The low-cut function on the receiver minimizes low-frequency rumble.
Body-pack Transmitter TX9S
The Saramonic UwMic9S-TX9S is a mountable body-pack transmitter. It features an easy-to-read OLED display, a detachable antenna and built-in rechargeable battery. With the line input and mic input jack, it can accept audio from the included 3.5mm locking lavalier mic or other line-level devices. A short press on the power button mutes the mic between takes. The locking function prevents the transmitter from being muted or turned off accidentally.