Sennheiser ME 2-II Micro Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- For Broadcast, Journalism & Presentation
- Omnidirectional for Consistent Levels
- Compatible 3.5mm Transmitter List Below
- 100% Compliant with Digital RF Systems
EA, The black Sennheiser ME 2-II is a miniature professional lavalier microphone featuring a locking 3.5mm connector for Sennheiser transmitters and engineered for reliable, interference-resistant performance with wireless systems—making it a popular choice for presentations, interviews, broadcast work, and film/video applications.
With a speech-focused frequency response from 50 Hz to 18 kHz, the ME 2-II filters out muddying lows and extreme highs to provide clear, intelligible results for instructors, journalists, and presenters in need of a solid workhorse lavalier they can depend on. The mic handles SPL levels up to 130 dB without distorting, while the omnidirectional polar pattern picks up sound from 360° around the capsule, helping to deliver consistent levels, even when the talent turns away from the capsule.
The ME 2-II features a 5.2’ cable that provides ample room for movement and terminates in a locking 3.5mm connector wired for Sennheiser transmitters. The electret condenser capsule requires 7.5V of power from your wireless transmitter, portable audio recorder, or similar compatible device. An integrated windscreen helps to reduce wind noise, and a lapel clip is included.
Locking 3.5mm Connector
Compatible Wireless Transmitters
- Sennheiser: Works with Sennheiser transmitters equipped with a locking 3.5mm connector, including the following models: SK 100 G1, SK 100 G2, SK 100 G3, SK 100 G4, SK 1093, SK 20, SK 300 G1, SK 300 G2, SK 300 G3, SK 300 G4, SK 500 G1, SK 500 G2, SK 500 G3, SK 500 G4, SK AVX, SK D1, SK-XSW, SL Bodypack DW, XSW-D MINI JACK TX
- Third-Party Devices: The ME 2-II will work with many third-party wireless transmitters and portable audio recorders that are equipped to supply 7.5V through a locking 3.5mm connector with a Sennheiser wiring configuration.