Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Art Lens for Leica L
- L-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Six FLD Elements, Two SLD Elements
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer & Nano Porous Coatings
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Dust and Splash Resistant Construction
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Includes LH878-03 Lens Hood
- With Padded Lens Case
KSh140,000.00 Excl. VAT
Available on backorderCompare
EA, As part of the Art line within Sigma’s Global Vision series, the Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Art Lens for Leica L is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications. It features a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture that is well-suited for working in available light conditions and provides greater control over depth of field when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Standard zoom is designed for full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras but can also be used with APS-C-format models, where it will provide a 36-105mm equivalent focal length range.
- Integrated stepping motor realizes quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance.
- Six F Low Dispersion (FLD) and two Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Multi-Layer and Nano Porous Coatings have been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- At the wide-angle end of the zoom range, a minimum focusing distance of 7.1″ is possible with a maximum magnification of 1:2.9 to suit working with close-up subjects.
- At the telephoto end, the minimum focusing distance is 1.25′ with a maximum magnification of 1:4.5.
- The rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Integrated AF-L button can be programmed to adjust various shooting settings and the lens also features a dedicated AF/MF switch and a zoom lock switch to prevent the barrel from accidentally extended.
- Integrated stepping motor achieves quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance.
- A chrome-plated brass bayonet lens mount affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
- Rubber seals are incorporated in the mount’s design to render it dust- and splash-resistant, making it ready to create images even on location in harsh environments.
- Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Art Lens for Leica L
- Sigma LCF-82 III 82mm Lens Cap
- Sigma LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Leica L
- LH878-03 Lens Hood
- Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty