EA, Delivering a “normal-length” 52.5mm equivalent on APS-C-format E-mount cameras, the Sony E 35mm f/1.8 OSS Lens is a versatile and lightweight option that will fit a variety of shooting scenarios. Sony E 35mm f/1.8 offers a fast f/1.8 maximum aperture for working in difficult lighting conditions and image stabilization also aids in making sharp imagery when shooting handheld.
- A maximum aperture of f/1.8 offers excellent low-light imaging capabilities along with the ability to create images with a shallow depth of field.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Two aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
Image Stabilization and Autofocus
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can be combined with select camera’s sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- An internal focus mechanism contributes to faster, more responsive autofocus, the minimum focus distance of 11.8″, and easier handling as the lens does not change in length during use.
- Sony E 35mm f/1.8 OSS Lens
- Sony ALC-SH112 Lens Hood
- Sony ALC-F49S 49mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty