Zoom F3 2-Input / 2-Track Portable Field Recorder
- For Videographers & Sound Recordists
- 2 Ultralow-Noise Mic Pres via XLR Jacks
- No Gain Adjustment Needed
- 32-Bit Float Recording Avoids Clipping
- Headphone and Line Outputs
- Hold Switch Averts Unintended Operation
- USB Power / 8 Hours via AA Batteries
- microSD Card Recording / USB Audio I/O
- Waveform Display, Easy 1-Touch Controls
- Boompole- and Pocket-Friendly Design
KSh39,999.00 Excl. VAT
EA, Forget about clipping, forget about gain, and forget about hassle; just power on the Zoom F3 portable 2-track field recorder and press record to capture clear, distortion-free sound from your external XLR mics in an instant for your next video shoot, interview, or sound design excursion. With two premium mic preamps and 32-bit float technology, the F3 handles the softest and loudest sounds you can throw at it while avoiding distortion, maintaining low-noise performance, and freeing you from the responsibility of adjusting gain. Recordings ruined by clipped converters and poorly set preamps are things of the past.
From the real-time waveform display and one-touch controls to the flexible powering options and precision timecode functionality, the F3 is properly equipped to please novices and demanding veterans alike. Whether you need long-duration stereo recording for an interview, redundant capture of dual-mic setups for a video shoot, or failure-proof recording on location, the F3 has the modes, resolutions, and media support to handle your crucial audio tasks. Plus, its operational versatility ensures that the F3 will always enhance your workflow, be it simple, complex, or always changing. You can feel confident using it as your main recorder, a USB audio interface for your dedicated computer rig, or a backup unit for added safety.